Avocado and Bacon-Stuffed Eggs
- 4 slices bacon, trimmed of fat and cut into small pieces
- 6 hard-boiled eggs, halved
- 1 avocado, halved and pitted
- 1 tbsp mayonnaise
- 2 tsp prepared yellow mustard
- 1 splash lime juice
- 1 pinch red pepper flakes
Place bacon in a large skillet and cook over medium-high heat, turning occasionally, until evenly browned, about 5 minutes. Drain on paper towels.
Mash avocado in a large bowl with a fork. Mix in bacon, yolks from the hard-boiled eggs, mayonnaise, mustard, and lime juice.
Spoon avocado mixture into the egg whites. Garnish eggs with red pepper flakes. Chill until ready to serve.
Recipe from https://www.allrecipes.com/recipe/257305/avocado-and-bacon-stuffed-eggs/